Ideal for ordinary and advanced level biology studies.
The Zenith ULTRA-400 V.2 series are purpose built teaching instruments finished to a very high standard, combining excellent optical performance and a very reliable, modern, user-friendly design with a mechanical construction designed to withstand the rigours or everyday heavy classroom use. All models feature high quality DIN standard optics, anti-tamper safety features included locked on eyepiece and stage clips, slip clutch on the coarse focus movement to prevent over focusing and an adjustable focus stop to prevent damage to glass microslides and objective lenses. Highly recommended.
- Magnification Range x40, x100, x400,1000* (*x1000 magnification achievable by upgrading with optional x100R oil immersion objective)
- DIN Achromatic Objectives x4 (0.10), x10 (0.25), x40R (0.65) (R=retractable)
- x10 widefield eyepiece with pointer (18mm field)
- ABBE Condenser (N.A. 1.25) in spiral focusing mount with iris diaphragm
- Triple Nosepiece Turret
- Built in 230v 20w illumination (colour corrected with daylight blue filter)