Ideal No Fuss, Grab-and-Go Telescope for Easy Visual Astronomy as well as High Power Daytime Terrestrial Observations!
The compact but powerful SKYMAX-102 is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness. The supplied erect image diagonal provides an upright, fully corrected image allowing the telescope to be also used for terrestrial observing. The well engineered and easy to use AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm
- 6×30 Finderscope
- 90º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25″
- AZ PRONTO Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Mount Rotation Angle: 360° (Azimuth), -70° to + 90° (Altitude)
- Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 78.5cm – 150cm