INFORMASJON PÅ ENGELSK
The Equinox 66 is the perfect choice for birding, nature study, and/or astrophotography. Its fast optics and generous field of view make it an ideal instrument for studying larger clusters and star fields too (see specs below).
- D = 66 mm, fast, flat f/6, F = 400
- Razor sharp, colour-free, high contrast optics.
- Retractable aluminum dew shield.
- Removable L-shape bracket for easy mounting on any any camera tripod.
- Perfect for astronomy, birding and terrestrial use.
- Fast speeds and flat fields for widefield astrophotography.
- Aluminum carrying case for safe, easy transportation.
High-Precision Indexed Focuser:
- Dual-Speed machined Crayford focuser.
- 360-degree adjustable for easy framing of objects for photography.
- Graduated scale on drawtube for fast and precise focusing with CCD or DSLR cameras.
Whatever your application, we’re sure that Sky-Watcher Equinox refractors will meet and exceed your most demanding performance requirements with their superior mechanics, high portability and razor-sharp colour-free optics.
- Highest Practical Powre (Potential): x198
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 400mm (f/6)
- Supplied without Eyepieces, Finderscope and Star Diagonal
- Dual-Speed 11:1 Backlash-Free 1.25″ Crayford Focuser with adjustable focus-tension & 360 Rotatable
- Retractable Dewshield (with aluminium cap)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Standard 1/4-20 Tripod Bush (will accept Sky-Watcher dovetail bars)
- Foam-lined Aluminium Carrying/Storage case